Will negative tests be required at check in?
- As of August 29, 2022 – MSC’s most recent policy update states that US residents who are fully vaccinated – meaning they have completed the initial 2 dose regimen from Pfizer, Moderna or another generally accepted vaccine or a single dose of the J&J vaccine are no longer required to provide a negative test prior to embarkation.
- At this time, providing a negative test result, regardless of vaccination status, taken within 3 days of embarkation is still required for all passengers boarding Jam Cruise 19. This policy may be updated depending on conditions in the months before we sail.
- As of May 4, 2022 – a negative rapid antigen or PCR test taken 48 hrs or less before boarding is required to check in on the MSC Divina. More information will be sent to booked guests as we get closer to our sailing.
Will a Covid vaccine be required to attend?
- As of August 29, 2022 – MSC’s policies states that vaccination is no longer required. If you are vaccinated you must show proof of vaccination by providing your original vaccination card or certificate at check in. If you are not vaccinated or cannot show required proof of vaccination you are required to show proof of a negative Covid-19 test taken within three days of embarkation.
- Please note: At this time all guests must provide a negative test result, regardless of vaccination status, at embarkation in order to sail on Jam Cruise.
- As of May 4, 2022 – all passengers ages 5 and up sailing on the MSC Divina are required to be fully vaccinated. More information will be sent to booked guests as we get closer to our sailing.
Will masks be required?
- Masks may be required during the event. We will update booked guests as we know more about conditions closer to the time of sailing.
What happens if I test positive for Covid on board?
- If you are not feeling well, you should stay in your cabin and immediately call Reception. They will arrange for you to be tested for Covid-19.
- If you test positive, you will be required to follow protocols set forth by MSC.
What Covid protocols and policies can I expect onboard the ship?
- Please stay tuned – more information will be released as know more about the conditions closer to our sailing.
If I contract Covid just before the event, can I request a refund?
- Jam Cruise 19 is non-refundable. We highly encourage all guests purchase a travel insurance policy.
- There are many different policies out there to explore. We have done the legwork and offer policies that cover Covid related illness and a Cancel for Any Reason benefit.
If I become too nervous to travel after I purchasing a reservation, can I get a refund?
- No. The event is non-refundable. If you feel concerned that you may change your mind and not want to attend, you should consider purchasing a travel insurance plan that offers Cancel For Any Reason benefits.
What happens if the event is postponed due to Covid-19?
- If the event is postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, you can hold onto your reservation and it will be honored for the rescheduled dates or you will be given the opportunity to request a refund.