Will negative tests be required at check in?
- UPDATED January 16, 2023 – We will no longer be requiring a negative Covid test to check in for Jam Cruise 19. If you don’t feel good, test yourself – and please do the right thing, don’t come onboard sick. If anything should change we will inform you immediately.
- January 4, 2023 – At this time, providing a negative test result, regardless of vaccination status, taken within 72 hours of embarkation is required for all passengers boarding Jam Cruise 19.
- August 29, 2022 – MSC’s most recent policy update states that US residents who are fully vaccinated – meaning they have completed the initial 2 dose regimen from Pfizer, Moderna or another generally accepted vaccine or a single dose of the J&J vaccine are no longer required to provide a negative test prior to embarkation.
- May 4, 2022 – a negative rapid antigen or PCR test taken 48 hrs or less before boarding is required to check in on the MSC Divina. More information will be sent to booked guests as we get closer to our sailing.
Will a Covid vaccine be required to attend?
- UPDATED January 16, 2023 – Vaccination restrictions have been lifted to sail on Jam Cruise. However, if you are planning to debark in Turks and Caicos, you must show proof of vaccination (by providing your original physical vaccination card or certificate). Info on when / where to show your vaccination card will be provided in your Welcome Letter right before we set sail.
- January 4, 2023 – MSC’s policies state that vaccination is no longer required to board the ship. If you are planning to debark in Turks and Caicos, you must show proof of vaccination (by providing your original vaccination card). Regardless of vaccination status, all guests must provide a negative test result taken within 72 hours of embarkation in order to sail on Jam Cruise 19.
- August 29, 2022 – MSC’s policies states that vaccination is no longer required. If you are vaccinated you must show proof of vaccination by providing your original vaccination card or certificate at check in. If you are not vaccinated or cannot show required proof of vaccination you are required to show proof of a negative Covid-19 test taken within three days of embarkation.
- May 4, 2022 – all passengers ages 5 and up sailing on the MSC Divina are required to be fully vaccinated. More information will be sent to booked guests as we get closer to our sailing.
What can I do to prepare?
- Prior to sailing on Jam Cruise make sure to take care of yourself and elevate your health regimen.
- Jam Cruise is a marathon not a sprint and we want to make sure you all make it onboard for our epic return to the open seas.
Will masks be required?
- UPDATED January 16, 2023 – Masks are not currently required onboard however we encourage all our guests to do what makes them feel most comfortable.
- Masks may be required during the event. We will update booked guests as we know more about conditions closer to the time of sailing.
What happens if I test positive for Covid on board?
- If you are not feeling well, you should stay in your cabin and immediately call Reception. They will arrange for you to be tested for Covid-19.
- If you test positive, you will be required to follow protocols set forth by MSC.
If I contract Covid just before the event, can I request a refund?
- Jam Cruise 19 is non-refundable. We highly encourage all guests purchase a travel insurance policy.
- There are many different policies out there to explore. We have done the legwork and offer policies that cover Covid related illness and a Cancel for Any Reason benefit.
If I become too nervous to travel after I purchasing a reservation, can I get a refund?
- No. The event is non-refundable. If you feel concerned that you may change your mind and not want to attend, you should consider purchasing a travel insurance plan that offers Cancel For Any Reason benefits.
What happens if the event is postponed due to Covid-19?
- If the event is postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, you can hold onto your reservation and it will be honored for the rescheduled dates or you will be given the opportunity to request a refund.