Jam Cruise 19 Sold Out… What Now?
- Join the Waitlist to let us know you are still interested in booking a cabin for Jam Cruise 19.
- Should a cabin become available, we will contact guests via email in the order in which you signed up.
** The waitlist is for internal use only in case more cabins become available. Due to privacy laws, we are unable to share the waitlist information.
What is a Cloud 9 Account & why do I need one?
- A Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile.
- You need an account in order to book your reservation and everyone attending will need an account in order to check in.
- You can update your reservation, make payments, add or change your guest, find the Event’s Terms & Conditions, and more through your account.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 if booking a Category 13 or above cabin) per person is required to reserve a cabin.
- This deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- If you know you and your roommate are splitting the cost of the cabin, gather all Credit Card information before booking.
- Financial responsibility can also be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan.
1st Payment: June 15th • 2nd Payment: July 15th • 3rd Payment: August 15th
4th Payment: September 15th • 5th Payment: October 15th • 6th Payment: November 15th
- A $25 fee will automatically be added to your deposit payment for joining the payment plan.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card but your remaining payments can either be made by Credit Card or via ACH.
- Reservations paid via ACH will receive a $50 reservation credit!
- Sign into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the ACH form.
Are there any advantages to paying in full?
The first 150 guests who pay in full will receive a $200 discount off of their entire reservation cost! Guests who are interested should contact the Travel Team after booking to see if they apply.
What is the Referral Program?
Jam Cruise knows that our passengers are our greatest asset when it comes to spreading the word. Tell your friends about Jam Cruise and be rewarded with $50 cash for each new cruiser who sails aboard Jam Cruise 19! Here’s how it works –
- You receive a $50 referral gift for each NEW Jam Cruiser referred by you
- There is no limit to the number of new passengers you can refer
- You have to be a returning cruiser and both parties need to sail on Jam Cruise 19
- The person you are referring cannot be in your cabin, they have to be in a separate cabin
- Your name MUST be entered by the new cruiser at the time of booking – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All referral gifts MUST be picked up onboard or be forfeited – NO EXCEPTIONS