Getting Started – What is a Cloud 9 Account & why do I need one?
- A Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile, a hub for all your Cloud 9 reservations, and a place to manage your current trip.
- You will need a Cloud 9 Account in order to book a reservation. Everyone attending needs a Cloud 9 Account in order to be officially added to the reservation, make payments, and check in to the event.
- You can manage your reservation by providing flight details, making payments, adding or changing your guest(s), and so much more through your account.
- You will also find tons of information about your reservation with instructions and details on changing / adding guests, purchasing travel insurance, and the Event’s Terms & Conditions.
How do I book a Cabin?
- You can place a reservation by logging into your Cloud 9 account or by clicking the “BOOK NOW” button on this website.
- One person in the cabin will book the reservation and be considered the “Lead Guest.” There are cabins available for occupancies of 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults.
- Find a cabin type you want, but have 1 or 2 backup choices in mind in case your first choice is sold out.
- Everyone (including children) will need a Cloud 9 Account. Register now to save time.
- During the booking process you can include your guest(s) name and note any special requests.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 if booking a Category 13 or above cabin) per person is required to reserve a cabin.
- This deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- At the time of booking, there will be an option to have 100% financial responsibility or split the financial responsibility with your guest(s).
- If splitting financial responsibility, the Lead Guest will first need to pay their deposit to make the reservation.
- Following immediately after, the additional guest(s) of the reservation will need to log into their Cloud 9 Account(s) to supply the remaining deposit(s) to confirm the reservation.
- Deposits must be paid within 24 hours or the reservation is subject to cancellation.
- Financial responsibility can also be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan. You will have eight monthly payments processed on the 5th of each month starting in June 2023 and ending in January 2024.
- A one-time $40 payment plan fee will be added to your initial deposit payment for joining the payment plan.
- If we do not receive your payment after the 48 hour grace period, you will be assessed a $35 declined payment fee.
- Initial deposits and subsequent payments must be paid by Credit Card.
Are there any advantages to paying in full?
The Pay in Full discount to the firs 150 cabins paid in full is no longer available.
What is the Referral Program?
Jam Cruise knows that our passengers are our greatest asset when it comes to spreading the word. Tell your friends about Jam Cruise and be rewarded with $50 cash for each new cruiser who sails aboard Jam Cruise 20! Here’s how it works –
- You receive a $50 referral gift for each NEW Jam Cruiser referred by you
- There is no limit to the number of new passengers you can refer
- You have to be a returning cruiser and both parties need to sail on Jam Cruise 20
- The person you are referring cannot be in your cabin, they have to be in a separate cabin
- Your name MUST be entered by the new cruiser at the time of booking – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All referral gifts MUST be picked up onboard or be forfeited – NO EXCEPTIONS