Pre-sale & On Sale Info
What is a Pre-book Token?
- A Pre-book “Token” is your $250 deposit which will allow you to access the booking system during Cabin Selection from May 9th – 11th.
- The $250 will be applied to your reservation as part of your initial deposit to book the cabin.
I purchased a Pre-book – when can I select my cabin?
- You will receive a unique Token code via email that will go live at a specific time during Cabin Selection on May 9th – 11th.
- Booking info will be sent out soon after the event is announced – if you purchased a Pre-book and do not receive an email by May 5th contact the Travel Team
- The more Jam Cruises you’ve attended, the earlier your booking time will be.
- One Pre-book Token will allow you to book one cabin.
- Pre-book Tokens are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the Token holder.
- Pre-book Tokens remain active until the Public On Sale begins.
I’ve never been to Jam Cruise & didn’t Pre-book – when I can I make a reservation?
- If any cabins remain after Pre-book Cabin Selection, fans who are new to the event can book during the Public On Sale on May 12, 2022 at 11 AM.
- You will not need a Token to book during the Public On Sale.
- Learn more about how to get started below.
What is a Cloud 9 Account & why do I need one?
- A Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile.
- You need an account in order to book your reservation and everyone attending will need an account in order to check in.
- You can update your reservation, make payments, add or change your guest, find the Event’s Terms & Conditions, and more through your account.
How do I book a Cabin?
- You can place a reservation by logging into your Cloud 9 account or by clicking the “BOOK NOW” button on this website.
- One person in the cabin will book the reservation and be considered the “Lead Guest.” There are cabins available for occupancies of 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults.
- Find a cabin type you want but have 1 or 2 backup choices in mind in case your first choice is sold out.
- Everyone (including children) will need a Cloud 9 Account. Register now to save time.
- During the booking process you can include your guest(s) name and note any special requests.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 if booking a Category 13 or above cabin) per person is required to reserve a cabin.
- This deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- If you know you and your roommate are splitting the cost of the cabin, gather all Credit Card information before booking.
- Financial responsibility can also be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan.
1st Payment: June 15th • 2nd Payment: July 15th • 3rd Payment: August 15th
4th Payment: September 15th • 5th Payment: October 15th • 6th Payment: November 15th
- A $25 fee will automatically be added to your deposit payment for joining the payment plan.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card but your remaining payments can either be made by Credit Card or via ACH.
- Reservations paid via ACH will receive a $50 reservation credit!
- Sign into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the ACH form.
Are there any advantages to paying in full?
The first 150 guests who pay in full will receive a $200 discount off of their entire reservation cost! Guests who are interested should contact the Travel Team after booking to see if they apply.
What is the Referral Program?
Jam Cruise knows that our passengers are our greatest asset when it comes to spreading the word. Tell your friends about Jam Cruise and be rewarded with $50 cash for each new cruiser who sails aboard Jam Cruise 19! Here’s how it works –
- You receive a $50 referral gift for each NEW Jam Cruiser referred by you
- There is no limit to the number of new passengers you can refer
- You have to be a returning cruiser and both parties need to sail on Jam Cruise 19
- The person you are referring cannot be in your cabin, they have to be in a separate cabin
- Your name MUST be entered by the new cruiser at the time of booking – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All referral gifts MUST be picked up onboard or be forfeited – NO EXCEPTIONS