What is the Jam Cruise 19 itinerary?
- February 6: Embarkation in Miami, Florida
- February 7: Day at Sea
- February 8: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- February 9: Day at Sea
- February 10: Grand Turk
- February 11: Day at Sea
- February 12: Disembarkation in Miami, Florida
When and where is all the music happening?
- As in Jam Cruise tradition, music will kick off with a sail away party on the first day of the cruise, continuing nearly until dawn. Once Jam Cruise is at sea, music begins daily around 11:00 AM on the pool deck and essentially goes around the clock.
- There are multiple stages – and you never know where a surprise set will pop up!
Is there assigned seating at the shows?
- There is no assigned seating at any venue, but there are some open seating options available in certain venues.
When will the music schedule be released?
- The schedule will be posted a few weeks before the event so stay tuned!
How many shows does each band play?
With the infamous Jam Cruise sit ins and revolving jam sessions, you never know exactly how many times your favorite musicians will preform!
- Most bands onboard will be performing two scheduled shows
- Bands with an (*) will only be performing one show
In addition to the shows, what else can I expect?
- Fill your days with fun activities and connect with other fans – and the artists too!
- Theme nights are a great way to express yourself and get creative during your trip.
- Check out the activities and theme nights that have been announced and get ready for your trip to paradise!
Will any off-site excursions be available?
- Yes, there will be excursion options available for purchase onboard.
How can I make my trip more impactful?
- Our nonprofit partner Positive Legacy is committed to integrating live music and service.
- Leave a Positive Legacy by taking actions that positively impact the communities we visit.
- There will be different ways to participate during the event – including charity auctions, and a day of service, and more!
- Keep an eye out for info as we get closer to our trip.