Reservation Add Ons
What is Travel Insurance and why should I get it?
We strongly suggest guests purchase travel insurance – either in conjunction with your booking or from another provider. If we have learned anything in the past couple of years, it’s that you never know what can happen. It’s important to be prepared for anything. Protect your investment and get peace of mind by purchasing travel insurance.
We have partnered with IMG (International Medical Group) to offer three Travel Insurance plan options. Click below to compare the different policies and get quotes. You purchase your policy directly with IMG, any corrections or changes must be directed to them within 10 days of your policy purchase. Please be sure to read your policy as soon as you receive it by email.
You can add insurance to your reservation at the time of booking or later on, but keep in mind you MUST purchase a plan within 20 days of your initial deposit if you want Cancel For Any Reason coverage, if you have a pre-existing condition, or if you want cancellation because of work to be covered.
What is Masters Camp at Sea?
- Masters Camp at Sea is a highly interactive experience, bridging the gap between artists and audience by offering the unique opportunity to spend quality time with the masters.
- Masters Camp at Sea was specifically created for those who want to be immersed in a musical experience that dissolves all barriers and opens door to go “Beyond Backstage!”
- This program is designed for musicians and non-musicians alike, featuring intimate performances, master classes, and artist hosted jam sessions.
- Masters Camp at Sea passes are available as an add-on during the cabin booking process.
- All rates are per person & do not include a Jam Cruise cabin.
- Masters Camp at Sea passes are $499/pp must be paid in full and are non-refundable. For more info, please click HERE .
What is included with a Masters Camp at Sea pass?
- Artist Sessions: Collaboration and direct Instruction with Masters Camp All-Stars and special guests
- Jam sessions hosted by Masters Camp At Sea Artists
- Private performances
- Participant Open Mics with full backline provided
- Daily Happy Hours provided by Brews at Sea
Can I bring a guest with me to Masters Camp at Sea?
Yes! You can add a guest by purchasing an All Access + Guest Pass which allows your guest to enjoy a plethora of perks too!
- All Access + Guest Passes grant access for one guest to all performances, Master Classes, and activities but do not include participation in jam sessions.
- All Masters Camp at Sea and Guest Passes must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non refundable.
- Guest passes are NOT transferable
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon offsets purchased through Jam Cruise support Trees, Water & People and offer not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, and improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.