What if I can no longer attend?
- You have the option to cancel your reservation or transfer it to another person.
- If you choose to sell your cabin reservation, it is your responsibility to find a buyer and sort out the finances.
- Log into your Cloud 9 Account for details on how to transfer or cancel your reservation.
How do I add or change my guest?
- The Lead Guest is the only person on the reservation that can initiate changes, such as adding a guest or making a name change.
- To replace a guest or add a name on the reservation, the Lead Guest must contact the Travel Team.
- Have everyone in your reservation create a Cloud 9 Account.
What are the fees to add or change a name on my reservation?
Change the Lead Guest:
- $150 fee through December 15th
- $225 fee from December 16th – January 26, 2024
Add or Change Guest Name(s):
- Complimentary through October 31st
- $125 fee from November 1st – December 15th
- $225 fee from December 16th – January 26 , 2o24
Starting January 27, 2024 no name changes will be accepted.
The cabin type I wanted sold out…now what?
- Sign into your Cloud 9 Account to indicate a cabin preference on the Upgrade Form by selecting the Travel Info button
- The Travel Team will contact you if anything becomes available between now and the event.
- Should an upgrade become available, you will be required to pay the cost difference between cabin types.
- Please note, we do not allow for any cabin downgrades; however, you can upgrade your cabin if there is availability.
What is the Pre-book cancellation policy?
- Cancellations received before May 24th are subject to a $50 administrative fee as outlined in the Terms & Conditions of your Pre-book purchase.
- Starting May 25th, Jam Cruise 20 Pre-books are non-refundable.
What is the cabin cancellation policy?
- All deposits and payments for Jam Cruise cabins are non-refundable.
- The Event HIGHLY recommends that all guests purchase Travel Insurance that includes Cancel for Any Reason coverage.
- Cancellations are only accepted from the Lead Guest with the understanding that the entire reservation will be cancelled.
- If one person in your reservation needs to cancel or will not be attending contact the Travel Team to let them know and to receive instructions if you are filing an insurance claim.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing by completing the cancellation form located in your Cloud 9 Account.
- You are also able to transfer your reservation to another person, per the name change guidelines above.
- View the Event’s Terms & Conditions HERE.
What is the Covid policy?
- At this time, we are not requiring masks, vaccinations, or a negative test to attend. If you wish to wear a mask, by all means! If you want to practice social distancing, there is space aboard for everyone to spread out and dance comfortably. We understand that attendees will have differing health concerns and comfort levels, so it is up to each guest to do what they need to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable time at the event.
- Please note, the need for preventative health measures (e.g. proof of negative COVID-19 test, vaccination, or masks) is subject to change and may become required for this event. Details on any changes to necessary measures will be communicated as early as possible on the event website and via email to all booked guests.