Are food and drinks included?
- Your package includes meals in the main buffet and select restaurants where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night bites.
- There are also up-charge dining options available at specialty restaurants onboard.
- Non-carbonated beverages (water, non-speciality coffee, tea, juices, etc.) are included.
- Drink tickets are available for purchase to use for wine, beer, and cocktails onboard.
Is there a dress code on the ship?
- There is no dress code, but shirts and shoes are required in all dining areas.
- Jam Cruise will feature different theme nights, so you’ll want to pack a special costume for those too!
Will vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options be available?
- Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options will be available at all meals.
- You should tell the host of the restaurant and they will let your waiter know.
- If you haven’t already, update the Dietary Request section of “Your Profile” in your Cloud 9 Account.
What are some of the Divina’s amenities?
Full Service Spa & Salon • Casino • Water Slide • Specialty Restaurants & Buffet • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Multipurpose sports court (Basketball, Tennis & Soccer)
How do I make a spa appointment?
Reserve spa appointments by calling or stopping by the Spa once you board the ship.
Is there WiFi on the ship?
- Disconnecting is highly encouraged, however wireless access is available throughout the ship.
- You can purchase an Internet package on your mobile device, laptop, or tablet once you board.
- There is also an Internet Café on Deck 5 that is open 24 hours a day.
- Rates will be available once on the ship.
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located at the Front Desk in the main lobby.
- If you leave something behind on the ship, email MSC at [email protected]
What in-cabin amenities are there?
Interactive TV • Electronic Safe • Telephone • Hair Dryer • Complimentary Hair and Body Wash • Vanity Area
Where can I keep my valuables?
- Every cabin on the ship has an electronic safe.
- We strongly suggest placing your passport, wallet, cash, and any other valuables inside as soon as you arrive onboard.
- The event is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Are there any medical facilities on board?
- In case of emergency, call the Front Desk.
- A registered nurse with regular office hours is onboard.
- In the event of a medical emergency, a qualified medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day.
- Guests with any pertinent medical information or specific medication needs are asked to notify us in advance.
- Event Safety is also available 24 hours a day with a variety of staff, including EMTs licensed in the US.
In case of an emergency back home, how can I be contacted onboard?
- You will have the ability to add WiFi to stay connected during your trip. iMessage and WhatsApp are both great ways for your family and friends to stay in touch while you are away.
- The Cloud 9 Team can be reached via email at [email protected] and we will try to help communicate.